Tuesday 12 October 2010

Enterprise meeting

I've got a meeting, along with my colleagues Peter Millea and Richard Oglethorpe, with some reps from Enterprise Liverpool later this week.

The people were seeing are basically responsible for litter clearance, street lighting and highways maintenance.

We organised the meeting because between us we had quite a few issues involving places in our ward - Cressington.

If you live in Cressington and want to suggest a location for us to talk to them about or visit can you please let me know. For some reason getting onto the internet on my computer is a bit hit or miss at the moment. But I can pick up e mails on my Blackberry. So rather than post here please e mail me at paula.keaveney@liverpool.gov.uk

I can also raise issues about other parts of South Liverpool but we won't be able to go and have a look as part of this particular meeting.

No comments: