Sunday 5 October 2008

Liverpool One

I went along to Liverpool One on Friday.Managed to miss the ceremony for the opening of the second phase earlier in the week. After a day of rather too many meetings, it was good to go along to the new Odeon to see a film. The building was so very new it had tha new carpet smell and even workmen's footprints still outside some of the doors. It'll be a great venue though, and the fact that there is a choice of eating places both immediately outside and round the corner means this should be quite a lively part of town. The way Liverpool One has been designed means there are quite a few vantage places,and it does look quite impressive. I am not one for shopping - in fact I can't think of anything worse than spending time meandering round shops - but I am sure I'll be back to the Odeon again.

No comments: