Friday 21 November 2008

Garston waste planning application update

My objection to the planning application went in. I'll post extract from it (rather a long letter) in another post. The objection/comment deadline was 17 November.
My Cressington Lib Dem Colleagues - Peter and Richard - have sent their objections in too.

The planners tell me that the issue is unlikely to go to the planning committee this side of the New Year. I know that there is an awful lot of material - much of it written objections covering a lot of arguments. When I get a date I'll publish the details.

Meanwhile we (the Cressington Councillors) are attempting to organise a public meeting to give people a chance to talk to planners about the process. This will certainly help anyone wanting to lobby or speak at the planning committee.

When I get a date and time for this I'll post the details here. So lots of information to come.

No comments: